Science and educational activity kit that teaches your young mining hunter how to find, sort and identify rocks, gems, and minerals. Search for rock, mineral, and gemstone treasures and identify specimens with the color identification postcard. Color pictures are on the front with the specimen names for easy identification and facts about each specimen on the back.
- Science and educational activity kit that teaches your young mining hunter how to find, sort and identify rocks, fossils, gems, and minerals
- What you get with the Emerald Bag mining rough activity kit [NOTE: Rocks, Gems and Minerals will vary in assortment, size, type, and color.] The some of the types of rocks, gemstones and minerals you might unearth: Aventurine, quartz, peridot, ruby, raspberry quartz, topaz, rose quartz, crystal points, sapphire, obsidian, smokey, moonstone, amethyst, emerald, fluorite, sodalite, calcite, citrine, pyrite, garnet and many more.
- Use the (1) one included 10” sand sifter (colors vary - red, yellow, green, blue) to mine and dig through the sand to discover: 6+ oz. of gemstone mix and 3+ oz. of emeralds
- One (1) Educational Rock, Gemstone, and Mineral color educational identification postcard
- Also included is a drawstring canvas collection bag in plus one (1) plastic collection bag to separate your treasures
- STEM recommended ages 6+